1) Three words: Keep it civil! We don’t frown on explicit language or topics, sexual or otherwise, but don’t turn the boards into a bathroom wall. Furthermore, there IS a difference between heated debate and a flame war. Namely, personal attacks. These will NOT be tolerated. Offenders will receive a warning. If they continue to behave poorly they will be temporarily banned from the boards. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned. This rule applies to PMs as well.
2) Do not post images depicting full nudity, sexual intercourse, extreme violence and/gore, torture, or anything else you couldn’t get away with in a PG-13 movie. The post with the image will be deleted and you will receive a warning or temporary ban. If you post a link to a website containing any of the aforementioned material, please add “NSFW” or a similar warning after the URL.
3) Members who post links to known malware sites will be immediately banned. Members who spam advertising post will likewise be banned with no warning. This rule applies to signatures and profiles as well.
4) When you register please, PLEASE post something soon after so we know you aren’t a spambot even if you just want to lurk. Users who go over one week with no posts will be deleted.
5) When you start a new discussion thread, try to post it in the forum that best fits it. When you post on an existing thread, try to stay on topic.
6) Please post in English.
New members! Please read the rules before posting
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest